IUCLID April 2021 release (12th of May 2021)
IUCLID 6.5 for biocides users (24th of November 2020)
IUCLID October 2020 release (11th November 2020)
Webinar's page on the ECHA website, including the recording, the presentation and questions & answers.
IUCLID April 2020 release (12th May 2020)
Watch our pre-recorded webinar where we present the scope of the latest IUCLID version published on 29 of April. IUCLID is updated twice a year. The October release introduces new format changes and the April release is dedicated to improvements and bug fixes.
The new version finalises the management of IUCLID inventories together with literature references, contacts and categories.
This webinar presents the new navigation tree for dossiers, advanced search for mixtures, substance and article datasets as well as bulk copying of documents.
What’s new in IUCLID 6.4? (8th November 2019)
- Version 6.4.0 takes into account changes to the REACH Regulation, including new data fields for reporting nanoforms as well as the latest amendments (ATPs) to the CLP Regulation.
- It also contains new features for the upcoming database on substances of very high concern in articles (SCIP) and supports the needs of several regulatory authorities, in particular the European Food Safety Authority (EFSA), and the authorities managing chemicals in Australia and New Zealand.
- The web user interface has also been improved with direct navigation to referenced documents in dossiers, advanced printing options and a more compact document view.
Using the IUCLID web interface for biocides submissions (15th May 2019)
- The webinar introduces you to the latest IUCLID web interface improvements in IUCLID 6 (v3.16.1) for biocides submissions, including the creation and navigation of a BPR dossier, the comparison tool, and the report generator.
IUCLID 6 version 3.16.1 (29th April 2019)
- Information on IUCLID 6 version 3.16.1: switch to Open JDK 8, web interface improvements, Poison Centres Notifications.
IUCLID 6 version 3.1.1 (31st of October 2018)
- Information on IUCLID 6 version 3.1.1, format changes, new web user interface.
IUCLID 6 version 2.0.0 (15th of November 2017)
- Information on IUCLID 6 version 2.0.0, compatibility between IUCLID versions, installation and update, fee calculator, update on IUCLID Cloud
IUCLID 6 version 1.3.0 (4th of May 2017)
- Information on IUCLID 6 version 1.3 (fixes for known issues; new features: PNEC calculator, dossier header re-use, report manager)
IUCLID 6 version 1.2.0 (2nd of February 2017)
- Information on IUCLID 6 version 1.2 (fixes for known issues; new features: DNEL generator, hyperlinks, IUCLID Public API)
- Advanced feature of the Report generator
- Tips for registrants
IUCLID 6 advanced users - Part 2 (7th of September 2016)
- Information on IUCLID 6 Service Release 1 (fixes and new functions such as dossier comparison or inventory management)
- Changes in reporting data in IUCLID 6 (dynamic content, read-across, impact of REACH annex changes)
IUCLID 6 advanced users - Part 1: switching from IUCLID 5.6 to IUCLID 6 (1st of June 2016)
- User management and instance based security
- Merging IUCLID 5 databases into one IUCLID 6 database
- Technical tips for data migration
- Business tips for data migration and (REACH) dossiers completeness