IUCLID 6 is available in three different versions. These provide the same main functionalities, but are designed to cater to different sets of user requirements.
IUCLID 6 Cloud services for EU REACH
A IUCLID Cloud service is provided by the European Chemicals Agency (ECHA) for preparing REACH registration dossiers. SMEs or their consultants are encouraged to use the cloud service as it means they no longer have to install IUCLID locally on a computer, but will have direct access to the latest version in a web browser – anytime, anywhere. The service comes with up to 1 GB of data storage, fully managed backups and dedicated helpdesk support, at no charge. Go to ECHA Cloud Services.
IUCLID 6 Desktop
In IUCLID 6 Desktop, IUCLID 6 runs on a single machine. One user accesses one database, with no network connection necessary. There can be more than one user account for the installation, but only one user uses the installation at a time. The database is integrated into the IUCLID 6 application. There is no need to install database software separately. The installation process, maintenance and upgrades are designed to be as simple as possible. This is aimed at SMEs, and those who simply want to try out the software.
IUCLID 6 Server
In IUCLID 6 Server, IUCLID 6 runs in an application server. A user connects to the application over a network using a client program that can be run on any machine that has network access to the server. Many users can access the same instance of the application and therefore the database, at the same time. Access to documents can be restricted per document, per user, and per groups of users. The database software is installed separately from the IUCLID 6 application server and client(s). This type of installation is intended for use by larger companies and organisations.
IUCLID 6 Server is marked out from IUCLID 6 Desktop visually by having a grey ring around the orange icon.
In case you already have IUCLID 6 and want to upgrade to the latest version available, please download the IUCLID 6 updater.
If you do not have IUCLID 6 yet, please download the IUCLID 6 Desktop version installer or the IUCLID 6 Server installation package.
- IUCLID 6 Desktop installer: this download provides all you need to run the IUCLID 6 as a desktop application
- IUCLID 6 Desktop updater: this download provides all you need to upgrade your existing IUCLID 6 desktop application (the same updater can be used for 32 and 64-bit computers)
- IUCLID 6 Server: this download contains all necessary software to run the IUCLID 6 Server version that can be installed in a multi-user environment using client-server architecture, including its application server.
Download (519 MB)
- IUCLID 6 Server updater: this package contains all necessary software to upgrade an existing IUCLID 6 Server to the latest version.
Download (229 MB)
- Migration tool: the IUCLID 6 migration tool is used to migrate data from a IUCLID 5.6 database to a IUCLID 6 database. This tool is included in the installer that is available for IUCLID 6 Desktop, but can also be run independently. An 'attachment corrector tool' for IUCLID 5.6 is also included in this downloadable package. In case attachments made in IUCLID 5 have been corrupted in the past, this tool will help in identifying and fixing the issues, in IUCLID 5.6, before the migration to IUCLID 6.
Download (110 MB)
- Database patch tool:this tool allows users of the IUCLID 6 application to apply fixes that correct existing data in a IUCLID 6 database.
Download (92 MB)