IUCLID 6 REST Public API
Since version 1.2.0 (January 2017), IUCLID 6 comes with support for web services out of the box (both Desktop and Server versions).
IUCLID 6 offers a public REST Web Services API (IUCLID6 Public REST API) for external systems for integration. This API will be maintained and backward compatibility will be ensured.
A web service is a service offered by a system to another system, communicating with each other via the World Wide Web (www).
A RESTful web service is built with Representational State Transfer (REST) architectural style:
- Stateless communication protocol: HyperText Transfer Protocol (HTTP)
- Data and functionality are considered resources and are accessed using Uniform Resource Identifiers (URIs)
- Resources are manipulated using a fixed set of operations mapped to HTTP methods: PUT (create), GET (read), POST (update), and DELETE (remove)
- Resources are decoupled from their representation so that their content can be accessed in a variety of formats, such as HTML, XML, plain text, PDF, JPEG, JSON, etc.
Download the latest documentation of the IUCLID 6 REST Public API:
- IUCLID 6 2.0.0 (15/11/2017)
Previous versions of this document can also be downloaded:
Please report any feedback, for example, bug reports and improvement requests to the Helpdesk.