Archive IUCLID 5
IUCLID 5 documentation
Frequently Asked Questions
- End user manual (21.2 MB)
- Getting started manual (1.5 MB)
- Additional tools and plugins
- License agreement (<1 MB)
IUCLID 5 format
- The different versions of the IUCLID 5 format definitions, from version 5.0 to 5.5 can be downloaded here (12 MB).
Download and migration from older versions than IUCLID 6
Only the IUCLID 5 Desktop version is made available from this website. Requests for other versions should be adressed to the ECHA Helpdesk. Two different versions are proposed for download:
- IUCLID 5.6 must be used in case you want to convert existing IUCLID 5 files to the latest version before a migration to IUCLID 6
- IUCLID 5.1 must be used in case you want to convert IUCLID 4 or SNIF files to the IUCLID 5 format
For more information about the migration process you are invited to consult this document.
You can download the main IUCLID 5 versions by following the links below. After the application is copied to your computer, you will be able to start the software and login with the following credentials: admin / admin
IUCLID 5 Portable version 126.96.36.199 (144 MB)
IUCLID 5 Portable version 5.1.1 (113 MB)
When migrating data from IUCLID 5 to IUCLID 6 it is possible that you run into attachment corruption issues. You can find a tool to fix these issues in your IUCLID 5.6 installation. The documentation is available in the downloadable archive.
Click the following links to download IUCLID 5 training videos: