Two IUCLID releases are made per year: a major release in October, and a service release in April. The IUCLID format is modified only in the major release in October. Releases are scheduled for the last Wednesday of the month. The IUCLID instances hosted by ECHA in the ECHA Cloud Services are updated whenever new functionality becomes available, but the IUCLID format it uses changes only once a year, in October.
The information below aims at highlighting the work planned for the web interface, particularly the remaining development to complete the transition from the IUCLID Classic interface to the web user interface. As such, this is not an exhaustive list, and is subject to change.
- 14th of December, patch release
- 1st of February 2021 (ECHA Cloud Services)
- 28th of April 2021
- June 2021 (ECHA Cloud Services)
- 27th of October 2021
Features planned for the next IUCLID releases (until April 2021)
Key development to complete the move to the web interface
- Bulk delete of IUCLID documents in a dataset.
- Reordering of repeatable blocks or table rows.
- Full print to PDF: including all linked entities and their documents, for example, Mixture in Mixture components.
- Import: advanced options for content control and document filtering. Currently, users can use the advanced settings to filter out section documents and confidential fields.
- Inventory Manager to replace duplicate entities with a single entity, for example Reference substances.
- Report Manager to upload custom report templates for use with the Report Generator.
- More features to be added to the management of Users and Roles.
Additional web interface improvements
- Annotation transferring between dossiers.
- Report generator: advanced settings to filter datasets and Dossiers.
- Validation Assistant: advanced settings to filter datasets and Dossiers.