IUCLID 6 v6 is available
Once a year, a major release of IUCLID is published and made available to all users. Major releases contain not only fixes and improvements, but also changes to the IUCLID format.
This year, the IUCLID format has been modified to include updates to the OECD Harmonised Templates with, for example, the simplification of the confidentiality claim types or the reorganisation of the fields to store full study reports. At the same time, maintenance activities have been performed at the level of the format extensions for New Zealand, Australia and, at the EU level, for several pieces of legislation: REACH, CLP (including PCN), SCIP, and Plant Protection Products. Moreover, for REACH users, the release includes a new REACH completeness check to verify that only valid ERC values are provided in the use sections, 3.5.1-3.5.6.
The user interface of IUCLID is improved with, for example:
- the upload of data to repeatable blocks from a text file (CSV)
- the export of a listing of entities
- the simplification of the creation of a new substance based on a reference substance
- the printing of the IUCLID content in editable format, RTF, in addition to PDF
- an enhanced data visualisation for mandatory sections and confidential fields
- a better sorting of the content of the validation assistant report
The updated user manual, describing these changes, can be accessed within IUCLID itself or from the IUCLID website where you can access the full release notes and download the new version of the software. ECHA Cloud Services users have their installations automatically upgraded the week of the release.