Two IUCLID releases are made per year: a major release in October, and a service release in April. The IUCLID format is modified only in the major release in October. Releases are scheduled for the last Wednesday of the month. The IUCLID instances hosted by ECHA in the ECHA Cloud Services are updated whenever new functionality becomes available, but the IUCLID format it uses changes only once a year, in October.
The information below aims at highlighting the work planned for the web interface, particularly the remaining development to complete the transition from the IUCLID Classic interface to the web user interface. As such, this is not an exhaustive list, and is subject to change.
- January 2022 (ECHA Cloud Services) - optional
- 27th of April 2022
- July 2022 (ECHA Cloud Services) - optional
- 26th of October 2022
Examples of features planned for the next IUCLID releases
- Web interface: look and feel improvements
- Report generator: advanced settings
- PostgreSQL support
- Bulk delete of section documents
- BPR Summary of Product Characterics support