Two main IUCLID releases are made per year: a major release, usually in April, and a service release in October. Two intermediate releases can also be published on the IUCLID website in addition to the two main releases. The IUCLID format is modified only in the major releases. The IUCLID instances hosted by ECHA in the ECHA Cloud Services are updated whenever new functionality becomes available, but the IUCLID format it uses changes only once a year.
The information below aims at highlighting the work planned for the web interface, particularly the remaining development to complete the transition from the IUCLID Classic interface to the web user interface. As such, this is not an exhaustive list, and is subject to change.
Below are some of the planned highlights for the forthcoming releases:
- Format changes in the April 2024 release
- User interface
- Add new row option to be available at the level of each row of a table (i.e. new rows will not have to be added at the top of the table only anymore)
- Additional text of phrases in picklists to be taken into account during filtering of the list and improvement of its display
- Performance improvement
- Continuing to improve the loading of the navigation tree in datasets
- Progressive transformation of .rtf outputing reports into .docx format
- Access to ECHA repository
- Retrieving Classification and Labelling information in order to support preparing CLP notifications
- Pre-filtering of the list of authorised uses based on the reference substance indicated under section 1.1 for REACH notification of authorised uses by Downstream Users
- Provide access to inventory of reference substances
- Make the title of the IUCLID web application editable (to be displayed in the browser tab)